Weekendtrip!! Disney X Paris

Last weekend I made a trip to Disneyland &a Paris with my friends! It was so much fun! Among them is my friend the inspiring blogger My Attic! Disney must have been over 10 years back for me and was really cool to see again! And all the new attractions! My absolute favorites must be It's a Small World & the Tower of Terror, an elevator that drops 50m in high speed! Too scary but really cool! Much more happy 'n cool is the Buzz Lightyear!
After that we went to Paris, shopped in the Marias and had an good & cozy diner at Grazie, really nice and payable! 
[See last picture 'Cocktails First, Questions Later'] 
What a weekend, too bad it's over...but tomorrow's agenda: London Baby!! 
See you in a couple of days X, Melk

#3-4 : It's a Small World - Disneyland 
#5 : Tower of Terror - Disneyland
#8 : Hod Boutique - Beautiful edgy jewelry
#9 : Yellow Korner Gallery - Photography of several subjects, prices from 40euro for a really cool photo!
#10-11 : Grazie - Pizzeria Restaurant, nice atmosphere! [reservation is probably clever]

Geen opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers